Sunday, October 18, 2009

I just got back from a long walk. I laid around my apartment most of the weekend, so I figured it was probably time to get out and do something. I've still got a hacking cough that wont go away, but I think it might be the air. I forgot to bring my camera, which is pretty unfortunate because I saw some hilarious things today. First off, in front of the Hyundai Department Store there was a performing music group...it consisted of three Korean teens dressed in shiny, very skimpy outfits playing the flute and violin to Korean techno while gallivanting around the stage, smiling and making provocative looks at the men in the crowd. Sounds lame, but I stood there and watched it for a good 15 minutes. On the way back to my apartment, I passed an eatery called Chicken and Beer, which I just found humorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment