Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Japan....

My favorite things about Japan

1) two days off from work
2) watched 2012 at the movie theatre, and bought a new dress at the GAP
3) awesome beach and ocean scenery
4) my taxi driver loved Obama
5) Japanese men and women dress like clones (black siuts, white shirts, matching ties and briefcase) One word....CREEPY
6) Got my Visa finally which = bank account and an identity in South Korea

Not so good things
1) It was windy and rainy the ENTIRE time I was there!
2) No one would help me with any English
3) I got lost 3 times in a 48 hour time-period
4) Left some luggage behind after going through customs..complete disaster.
5) Un-impressive sushi selection

5 comments:

  1. Glad ur back safe and sound! 2 more days YEAH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and the best part BANK & Identity! Now you can join a gym woo hoo and whatever else suits your fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have had the Japanese Breakfast. I remember having Tofu based soup with an egg in the soup when I was in Japan. The pictures are great! Thanks!!!!!!!!!
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT i heard the sushi was fabuuulous there! one of my main reasons of wanting to visit

    ReplyDelete
  5. It might be fabulous in places like Tokyo, but I couldn't find much in Fukuoka, or I wasn't looking in the right places. It was pouring the whole time, so I wasn't super motivated or trying very hard, lol

    ReplyDelete