Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wine Buffet

5 minutes before it was closing time, I got a glass of champagne, sangria, and red wine. I had to get my moneys worth.
Take a close look at the table. We we were all grabbing multiple glasses on each trip.
The food buffet.

So I might have found my new favorite place in Seoul. It's called a Wine Buffet. For about $22 you get unlimited wine, champagne, and sangria for 3 hours and access to an appetizer buffet. It included cheeses, olives, pastas, crackers, fruits, veggies,and many other things. It was definitely worth the money. I don't think you'd find anything in the U.S like this!

4 comments:

  1. damn this looks awesome!! i wish this existed here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty much the greatest thing ever. If you come and visit, I promise to bring you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! This place looks great. We went to the Intercontinental at COEX for a similar deal for W27000 and we're looking for someplace to have a birthday party. What was the name of the place and do you have a phone number? Was there beer on tap as well? Thanks! -Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  4. you never mention where this place is...can you post where please? cheers

    ReplyDelete